THE FULL WEDDING PLANNING PACKAGE
This is perfect for the bride and groom who are already busy, have a vision of their perfect wedding, but really want a professional to pull it all together for them. You may have a look and style in mind already, or you may have no idea, either way, we’ll support and assist you every step of the way. This full wedding planning package is meant to be completely customised, so it can include some or all of the following, and more, depending on your needs:
- Initial complimentary, obligation free consultation to have an informal chat about how you envision your dream wedding.
- Your very own customised online bridal portal, which will have all of the information regarding your wedding, including timelines, checklists, budget, guest list-management, mood boards, seating plans, vendor details and more.
- Assistance in sourcing and booking reliable local vendors and venues to provide the products and services that will be best for you. We will also triple check all vendor contracts to ensure you’re not dealing with any confusing terms and conditions and accompany you to vendor meetings on request.
- Design and styling support – the design is yours, but we can help you pull it all together to achieve the look and feel you want.
- Full budget management – we will help you create and stick to your budget, with reminders when deposits or ongoing payments are due.
- Booking and scheduling of fittings, tastings, rehearsals and more.
- Assistance with seating plan, menu design, handling special dietary requests or tricky guest issues
- Creation of detailed day-of-wedding running sheet, distribution to all family and suppliers as needed
- Final confirmation with all suppliers regarding booking details, delivery, set up and more.
- Booking and running of rehearsal
- Coordination of rehearsal dinner
- Supervision of set up of both ceremony and reception, adding any personal touches as needed, such as menus, name cards etc.
- Liaising on the day with all venues and suppliers as needed, confirming seating plans, menu details and more.
- Welcoming bride and groom to ceremony, assist bridal party out of car, ensure procession runs like clockwork.
- Welcome newlyweds to reception and manage The Big Entrance.
- Liaising with venue, MC, DJ etc. to make sure reception runs to schedule.
- Our staff will be the main contact for all vendors, in case of any last minute issues that may come up (we’re great at putting out last-minute fires!)
- Bride and Groom emergency kits (yes, including hankies)
- Post-reception follow up – ensure all hire equipment or personal items are collected/returned as scheduled
Package price starts from $1800, depending on your particular needs. Contact us now to book your complimentary consultation to have a chat about this package.