BUSINESS LAUNCH COMPETITION!
I’m so darned excited about launching Juno Events that I just have to share the love with a special competition!
What will you win?
A fully comprehensive wedding planning and management package from an industry expert with more than 20 years of experience in planning weddings, the crème de la crème, Top Monty bride and groom pamper package, including:
- Initial face to face in-depth consultation to get to know you and your wedding vision
- Assistance in sourcing and negotiating with your vendors, including accompanying you on any site visits, cake tastings (mmm, cake), dress fittings and more, asking the right questions when needed
- Ongoing email, Skype, phone and face-to-face support for any questions you may have
- Full access for you and your vendors to a dedicated wedding website to stay up to date on all aspects of your wedding planning
- Set up, maintenance and scheduling of your wedding budget, including ensuring that you make deposits and ongoing payments on time
- Confirmation of design and wording of all stationery
- Scheduling of all appointments with vendors
- Guest list and RSVP management via our dedicated online planning site, including seating plans and managing special dietary requests
- Help with pulling together your design brief – just give me an indication of what rocks your boat, and I will help you source all of the goodies required to make it happen
- Support and unbiased advice on wedding etiquette, traditions and even how to handle family issues that may arise
- Planning of rehearsals and rehearsal dinner as needed
- Full on-the-day coordination – I will handle all final confirmations, set up and break down details, timeline, and putting-out-of-minor-fires on the day.
- Post wedding pack up and return of any hire items
This full service package is valued at well over $2500, so you’d be utterly mad not to enter right this minute!
HOW CAN YOU ENTER?
- Like our Facebook page
- Share the Facebook competition post on your Facebook timeline
- Sign up for our newsletter via our homepage
- Post a comment below stating in 40 words or less telling me what made you fall in love with the person you’re about to marry
- Entries close at midnight 15th October 2016, winner announced on our Facebook page on 20th October 2016
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Winner must have complied with above entry terms and submit entry before 15/10/16
- Winner must be getting married within the Perth metropolitan area before 31/12/2018
- Prize is not transferable without explicit consent of Juno Events
- Winner must not be already contracted with any wedding planner or similar vendor
- Same sex couples are more than eligible, I only hope that your marriage will be legal here in Australia in the very near future
- This competition is based on skill, not a draw of any kind
- Competition winners will be determined by a panel of wedding industry experts, including, but not limited to, Juno Events