Juno Events is proud to introduce Juno Junior, special events for the little people in your life.
We have put together an exciting package for families wanting to have a non-religious naming or welcome ceremony for their new baby, which can be organised in your own garden, or at any venue you like.
Standard package includes:
- Celebrant who will create and conduct a meaningful and personal ceremony to welcome your new baby
- Special commemorative certificate
- 2 hours of professional photography, including all digital images
- Event coordinator
- Decorative table (selection available)
- 16 X chairs for guests (selection available)
All of this provided for only $1200!
- Venue hire
- Cake / cupcakes
- Additional chairs and decor
- Full catering and bar services
Email me now email@example.com to arrange a complimentary, obligation-free chat about how we can help you organise that very special ceremony to welcome your new baby.
Juno Events is delighted to introduce our newest service, Wedding Planning Workshops! These are for the couple who want to plan their own wedding from start to finish, but just need some advice, guidance and tools to get started. These 3 hour intensive planning workshops include the following:
- Professional planning session with Tara, who has over 20 years experience in the wedding industry and is also a qualified TAFE level Event Management lecturer
- Presentations by and Q&A sessions with some of Perth’s most talented industry suppliers (styling, celebrants, photographers and more)
- Take home handbook and both hard copy and electronic templates to help you stay on top of your schedule, budget and vendors
- Held in convenient central location, tea and coffee provided. Maybe chocolate, too, because chocolate is awesome.
The cost is only $110 per couple, with a maximum of 6 couples at any workshop (note – a minimum of 3 couples required).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates, booking form or with any questions.
I have to say that I am unimpressed with our elected government on the issue of marriage equality. Not only are they planning to go ahead with a plebiscite, at great public expense, but now they’re doling out taxpayer funds for both “sides” of the issue to advertise their point of view. All this will do, in my opinion, is open up an already marginalised section of society to hateful and intolerant advertisements all over media and the web.
As a wedding planner I see couples in love pledge to spend the rest of their lives together, in a ceremony that legally recognises their commitment. A couple in love is a couple in love, no matter whether it’s a man and a woman, two women or two men, and it’s heartbreaking that same sex couples are denied this basic right.
I saw a post on Facebook just now that says it all, really, so come on, Australia, the time for marriage equality for all is long overdue!
BUSINESS LAUNCH COMPETITION!
I’m so darned excited about launching Juno Events that I just have to share the love with a special competition!
What will you win?
A fully comprehensive wedding planning and management package from an industry expert with more than 20 years of experience in planning weddings, the crème de la crème, Top Monty bride and groom pamper package, including:
- Initial face to face in-depth consultation to get to know you and your wedding vision
- Assistance in sourcing and negotiating with your vendors, including accompanying you on any site visits, cake tastings (mmm, cake), dress fittings and more, asking the right questions when needed
- Ongoing email, Skype, phone and face-to-face support for any questions you may have
- Full access for you and your vendors to a dedicated wedding website to stay up to date on all aspects of your wedding planning
- Set up, maintenance and scheduling of your wedding budget, including ensuring that you make deposits and ongoing payments on time
- Confirmation of design and wording of all stationery
- Scheduling of all appointments with vendors
- Guest list and RSVP management via our dedicated online planning site, including seating plans and managing special dietary requests
- Help with pulling together your design brief – just give me an indication of what rocks your boat, and I will help you source all of the goodies required to make it happen
- Support and unbiased advice on wedding etiquette, traditions and even how to handle family issues that may arise
- Planning of rehearsals and rehearsal dinner as needed
- Full on-the-day coordination – I will handle all final confirmations, set up and break down details, timeline, and putting-out-of-minor-fires on the day.
- Post wedding pack up and return of any hire items
This full service package is valued at well over $2500, so you’d be utterly mad not to enter right this minute!
HOW CAN YOU ENTER?
- Like our Facebook page
- Share the Facebook competition post on your Facebook timeline
- Sign up for our newsletter via our homepage
- Post a comment below stating in 40 words or less telling me what made you fall in love with the person you’re about to marry
- Entries close at midnight 15th October 2016, winner announced on our Facebook page on 20th October 2016
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Winner must have complied with above entry terms and submit entry before 15/10/16
- Winner must be getting married within the Perth metropolitan area before 31/12/2018
- Prize is not transferable without explicit consent of Juno Events
- Winner must not be already contracted with any wedding planner or similar vendor
- Same sex couples are more than eligible, I only hope that your marriage will be legal here in Australia in the very near future
- This competition is based on skill, not a draw of any kind
- Competition winners will be determined by a panel of wedding industry experts, including, but not limited to, Juno Events
There seems to be a misleading idea out there that hiring a wedding planner is only for those spending a fortune on their wedding, but nothing could be further from the truth! In fact, helping you to achieve your dream wedding on a budget is one of the most important things a good wedding planner can do for you, so you should really be asking yourself if you can afford NOT to hire one.
So why is it worth it to spend money on a wedding planner? Here are just a few reasons
TIME – the average wedding takes over 250 hours to plan, and if you’re working and trying to have a social life, it can be very tough to find the time to cover all of the less glamorous and fun jobs, like chasing up vendors for quotes, managing a schedule, alphabetising name cards and staying on top of budget payments. A wedding planner is there to take care of all of the mundane tasks, leaving you free to focus on the fun stuff like dress shopping, table styling and cake tasting.
VISION – you might have a zillion Pinterest posts saved showing the look and style you love, but sometimes it can take a professional to help you pull together the various threads to create the final result you want. Here at Juno Events we outsource styling, as we feel this is best left to the professionals, so whether you want a boho, rustic look or a sleek, modern feel, we know the perfect styling and hire company to bring your vision to life.
SAVE MONEY – Yes, you will pay for the services of your wedding planner, but trust me, any decent wedding planner will end up saving you heaps in the long run by helping you pick trustworthy vendors, avoid doubling up on costs and helping you negotiate your contracts and stick to your budget. When you’re spending, on average, $35,000+ on something, it makes good financial sense to consult with a professional.
NO STRESS – planning a wedding can raise a lot of emotions, and not just on the part of the bride and groom. Overbearing future mother in law? Bridesmaids who aren’t getting involved? No worries – your planner can be the impartial adviser and buffer zone to help you negotiate these emotional pitfalls and support you fully throughout the process, including that often-tricky guest seating plan.
ENJOY YOUR DAY! You do not want to wake up on the morning of your wedding panicking about the reception set up, wondering if the DJ set up on time or standing in your driveway anxiously awaiting your photographer’s arrival. Your wedding planner will have double and triple checked all of these details for you, and be on call for any last minute fires that need to be put out. All you have to do is get ready, and then get married.
Make sure you also head on over and like our FACEBOOK PAGE to find out about an exciting competition we’re going to be running very soon where one luck Perth bridal couple will win a complete wedding management package worth over $1500.
Here are just a few more discussions about the benefits of hiring a professional wedding planner, enjoy reading, and then contact Juno Events to chat about how we can help you create your dream wedding.
Wedding styling and decor is a big part of your event, you want to set the scene and get the look you want, but there is so much more involved in putting together a wedding.
Many vendors promote themselves as wedding stylists and planners, and I’m sure there are plenty who are good at both, but here at Juno Events we specialise in planning and management of all aspects of your wedding. We have an extensive network of incredibly talented and innovative Perth wedding stylists we can call on to help create the look and feel you want, and I personally think it’s best to leave that side of things to genuine experts.
Being a wedding planner certainly involves being creative and aware of style, but it’s so much more than that. It’s about managing schedules, timelines, budgets and overly keen future mothers-in-law. It’s about contracts and guest lists, seating plans and rehearsals, music playlists and stationery.
It’s easy to get swoony about gorgeous Instagram photos of perfectly styled wedding tables, bouquets and more, I know I do! That’s not really what a true wedding planner is about, though. She (or he) is your PA, your sounding board, your go-to person, your budget controller, and your rock throughout the entire process. Your wedding planner should be taking all of the mundane, non-fun tasks off your checklist so that you can focus on the fun stuff – like styling, picking your dress, tasting cake (OK, we usually want to come along for those sessions, I mean, who wouldn’t?) and so on.
Your wedding planner will be working on the day while you are sipping champagne and having your hair done, taking care of the multitude of behind-the-scenes jobs that need to be done – checking the venue, setting out place cards, making sure all vendors are on time and at the right place, right down to tiny details like adjusting the air conditioning, lighting candles, volume levels and more. She (or he) will be on call, on site and on task ALL day to make sure you are not bothered by any potential tiny hiccups, and, if they’ve done their job properly, will have had all of these things finalised, confirmed and triple checked days and weeks in advance.
There really is so much more to it than styling, so let the stylist style, let the celebrant marry you, let the DJ play music and MC, and let your wedding planner manage it all. With the average wedding costing well over $25,000, it’s money well spent to ensure that everything flows smoothly.
This could quite possibly be the best Wedding Giveaway going around at the moment. It’s a fantastic opportunity for 1 lucky couple to win not 1, not 2 but 3 amazing prizes: an Engagement Shoot, a Wedding Planning session and a Wedding Cake…ALL FOR FREE.
Russell Hyde Photography, Juno Events and Bridal Select Cakes have all joined forces to provide one lucky Engaged Couple with this unbelievable package. Simply ‘Like’ Russell Hyde Photography, Juno Events and Bridal Select Cakes on Facebook, complete the Entry Form and tell us why you think having this cake will set your reception apart from all the rest!
Before entering, please read the Terms & Conditions, below.
Entries close on Friday 9th September….we wish you all the very best.
Your Engagement Shoot
Your Engagement Shoot is a 1 hour session with Russell from Russell Hyde Photography…at an outdoor location convenient to you and Russell. Maybe it’s a place that you have fond memories of, or somewhere that the two of you have a connection with. Your photoshoot includes a $200 print credit towards prints or canvas wall art. Extra prints, canvas wall art and digital files are available for purchase separately. Your engagement shoot is valued at $300.
Your Wedding Planning Session
Tara from Juno Events is offering you a 2 hour wedding planning consultation. It’s your chance to work out all the nitty gritty details so your big day will flow smoothly and seamlessly. Your 2 hour session will be at a time and location convenient to you and Tara. You will receive helpful advice and planning tips, no matter what stage of your wedding planning you are at. Extra consultation hours are available for purchase separately. Your 2 hour consultation is valued at $200.
Your Wedding Cake
Your beautifully crafted and handmade 3 tier wedding cake will be created by Katie from Bridal Select Cakes. It features 10”, 8” and 6” round chocolate mud cakes that will be iced in white fondant. Your cake will be styled with edible images from your engagement shoot and you get to choose the ribbon colour. Images used will be at the discretion of Katie and Russell and will be in black and white only. Free delivery is available within the metro area.
Any additions to the cake ie. increased size, increased tiers, upgraded flavours, addition of florals, cake toppers or other decorations, are all available for purchase separately. Your wedding cake is valued at $475.
Terms & Conditions
Ok, so here’s the boring but necessary bits you need to know before you enter this Giveaway. Please read them before completing the Entry Form. To be eligible for this Giveaway, you must:
♥ Be engaged
♥ Be getting married between 1st January and 30th June 2017
♥ Not have a wedding photographer already booked
♥ Not have a wedding cake stylist already booked
♥ Not have a wedding planner already booked
♥ The potential winner must be available for a chat with Katie, Tara and Russell, before the Giveaway winner is announced
♥ Entries close 11.59pm Friday 9th September
But Wait, There’s More
Besides one lucky couple winning this Giveaway, there will also be 1 consolation prize. The consolation prize winner will receive, not 1, not 2 but 3 prizes: a $100 discount when you book your Engagement Shoot with Russell, a 1 hour FREE wedding planning consultation with Tara AND a $100 discount when you order your wedding cake from Katie!
TO ENTER – simply go to RUSSELL HYDE PHOTOGRAPHY and fill out the entry form
Well, it’s been a busy day getting set up with the website, as well as social media accounts, so please stay tuned for more wedding and event planning tips, tricks and inspiration coming soon.